Department of Earth Sciences
- Geophysics, hydrogeology
Hydrogeological studies/physical, chemical, recharge, modeling; Terrestril heat flow/geothermal resources; Modeling and inversion/numerical (finite element), analytical solutions; Shallow geophysics/environment, archaeological studies; Tectonic studies/fault zone characterization, basin configuration.
Ph.D., Geological Sciences, University of Southern California, 1973
- T-C. Lee, 1999. Applied Mathematics in Hydrogeology. Lewis Publishers (CRC Press), 382 pages.
- B. N. Damiata and T-C. Lee, 2002. Gravitational attraction of solids of revolution. Part 2: General solutions. Journal of Applied Geophysics , 50 , 333-349.
- B. N. Damiata and T-C. Lee, 2002. Gravitational attraction of solids of revolution. Part 2: General solutions. Journal of Applied Geophysics , 50 , 351-373.
- T-C. Lee, T. Perina, and C-Y. Lee, 2002. Validation of aquifer parameter determination by extrapolation fitting and treating thickness as an unknown. Journal of Hydrology , 265 , 15-33.
- T-C. Lee, A.L. Duchkov, and S.G. Morzov, 2003a. Determination of thermal conductivity and formation temperature from cooling history of friction-heated probes. Geophysical Journal International, 152 , 433-442.
- T-C. Lee, A.L. Duchkov, and S.G.Morzov, 2003b. Determination of thermal properties and formation temperature from borehole thermal recovery data. Geophysics , 68 , 1835-1846.
- T. Perina and T-C. Lee, 2005. Steady state soil vapor extraction from a pressure-controlled or flow-controlled well. Ground Water Monitoring & Remediation, 25 , 63-62.
- B.N. Damiata and T -C Lee, 2006. Simulated graviational response to hydraulic testing in unconfined aquifers. Journal of Hydrology, v. 318, p. 348-359.
- Perina, Tomas, and Lee, Tien-Change, 2006. General well function for pumping from a confined leaky, or unconfined aquifer. Journal of Hydrology, v. 317, p. 239-260.