3133 Sproul Hall
- Sunspots, Self-Fulfilling Beliefs in Real Business Cycle Models
- Indeterminacy and Stabilization Policy
- Fiscal Policy and Macroeconomic Stability
- Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance
- Dynamic Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxation
- International Real Business Cycles
- Monetary Stability and Endogenous Growth
- Macroeconomic Effects of Environmental Quality
- Dynamic Optimal Fiscal Policy and Business Cycles
- Monopolistic Competition, Firm Size and Welfare
- Income Inequality and Economic Growth
- Exchange-Rate Exposure of Firms
- Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles, Economics, 1993
- M.A., University of California, Los Angeles, Economics, 1989
- B.A., National Taiwan University, Business Administration, 1985
- "A Note on Indeterminacy and Investment Adjustment Costs in an Endogenously Growing Small OpenEconomy," with Chi-Ting Chin and Ching-Chong Lai.
- "First-Best Fiscal Policy with Social Status," with Juin-Jen Chang.
- "Dynamic Income Taxation without Commitment: Comparing Alternative Tax Systems," with Alan Krause.
- "Progressive Taxation and Macroeconomic (In)stability with Productive Government Spending," with Shu-Hua Chen.
- "Optimal Nonlinear Taxation of Income and Education Expenditures," with Alan Krause.
- "On Expectations-Driven Business Cycles in Economies with Production Externalities: A Comment," with Anca-Ioana Sirbu and Richard M.H. Suen.
- "Optimal Dynamic Nonlinear Income Taxation under Loose Commitment," with Alan Krause.
- "Dynamic Nonlinear Income Taxation with Quasi-Hyperbolic Discounting and No Commitment," with Alan Krause