3106 Sproul Hall
Chinese Economy, The Concept of Surplus, Social Structures of Accumulation
- Economic Development
- Comparative Economic Systems
- Political Economy
- Ph.D., Yale University, Economics
- M.A., Yale University, Economics
- B.A., Harvard University, Economics
- The Economic Development of China , Armonk, N.Y.: M.E. Sharpe, 1987.
- "Reevaluating the Concept of the Surplus," in The Economic Surplus in Advanced Economies , (John B. Davis, ed.), Hants, England: Edward Elgar, pp. 71-90, 1992.
- "The Reconstruction of a Social Structure of Accumulation in the United States," Review of Radical Political Eocnomics , forthcoming, 1997.
- Land Reform and Economic Development in China: A Study of Institutional Change and Development Finance , Armonk, N.Y.: M. E. Sharpe, 1974. Reprinted as an entire issue of Chinese Economic Studies , Vol. VII, No. 4, Summer 1974, 181 pp.
- "The Concept of the Surplus in Economic Development," Review of Radical Political Economics , Vol. 17, Nos. 1 & 2, pp. 1-19, 1985.